President Uhuru Kenyatta has commissioned the upgrade of Cocacola-Mpuri-Kithaku-Katheri road and Kithirune-Kariene-Kaguma/Gaitu-Giaki in Kariene, Meru County. The President said the road will open up the area and create greater business opportunities for the residents.... Read more
- Raila issues Cheque worth Sh400,000 to PRISK and KAMP for music played in NASA campaigns
- Court of Appeal upholds High Court ruling that presidential results announced at the constituency are final.
- NASA leaders woo voters in Trans Nzoia County.
- Repeat of nomination exercise in Nyatike Constituency ongoing.
- Uhuru cites his delivery record in Nyeri county, asks residents to back his re-election
- President Kenyatta issues 3,000 title deeds to Nyeri county residents
President Uhuru Kenyatta has commissioned the upgrade of Cocacola-Mpuri-Kithaku-Katheri road and Kit... Read more
Since it launch in July 2016 Little Cab has over 1,500 drivers-40 of them women, and over 2000 acti... Read more
Merck, a leading science and technology company, on Thursday announced the establishment of the Merc... Read more
GOtv and SuperSport on Thursday announced an exclusive sponsorship of GOtv Shield for the 5th year r... Read more