Well in this week episode we introduce to you X-Ray King who is just an upcoming energetic talented musician. He sat down with Joe the “chilled guy” as he explained his love for music . So let’s see what the young guys discussed:
Tell us who is X-Ray king?
2. What inspired you to do music?
3. Growing up was your role model in the music showbiz?
4. Briefly explain your creative process
5. Which artists are you dream collabo both Locally and International
6. Is there a hidden meaning in any of your music?
7. How old were you when you wrote your fist song and what was is about?
Probably class 3 or 2, It wasn’t a song really, but I bet that was my first musical writing.I don’t remember much but it was party based, inspired from Mustafa xx Vinnie Banton hit back then
8. Do you mainly write your songs
9. Are you into football? If so, who do you support
10. What do you feel is the best song you’ve ever released and why?
11. What is your favorite song that isn’t your own?
12. How would you describe your perfect day?
13. Are signed to any music label? Tell us more about it.
14. Where have you performed? What are your favorite and least favorite venues?
15. Tell us about Gusii Gang? What inspired you to write that song?
16. Which songs do you perform most frequently?
17. Do have any album or E.P out there?
18. Has your music evolved since you started playing music?
19. What has been your biggest challenge as a musician?
20. What job do you think you would be doing now if you didn’t have your music career?
21. What’s your ultimate direction as a musician? Are you seeking fame and Fortune?
22. If you blink your eyes and be in favorite place right now, where would that place be?
Out shooting videos on all those dope locations across the world
23. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be?
I would definitely root for a 90% Kenyan content on all media platforms, things will fall into place after that
24. One word for your fans